Tuesday, April 3, 2012

you are really welcome

Hi, people

Welcome to my world or Aladar's world, as you find it better to call. I'm not a native speaker of english language, but I really would like to create, better, to show my own world to as many people as possible. Because of this, I have chosen English. But there are so many causes for this choice. If I write in English some unbearable people, which I know personally, can't read this.

I just only hope to have a quiet and simple place, where I can put my ideas without any fear. Maybe I'm not really like other people. It is what I feel at least. In despite of this, I think I have a really wonderful world inside and here I can share it with the world... I hope you can enjoy it, because it is not some scaring or sick world... I really believe in things like love and peace; and although I am for the most time a depressive person, there are not only shadows inside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment