Wednesday, May 16, 2012

the first tune

After we have found our place in the market and all things were in order, I sat down on my old rug with my instrument. The noise still scare me, but I found some strenght to pluck the first course of strings, the highest. Against all my expectations it sounded and echoed through the noises and suddenly was my mind calm again, so that I could see far in the very deepness that every man believe his mind can reach. Quickly I made the second sound and began a short improvisation as I used to do in these occasions. Though some strange power seemed to touch me, and a very strange mode runned through my fingers and that music was different of all the others I just have played in this life. "I am in other land now", I thought that is the reason... It was half true...

No comments:

Post a Comment